Un nouveau patch est disponible sur la beta de Heart of the Swarm. La liste des changements a été publiée sur le forum US, elle est donc uniquement disponible en anglais pour le moment. Nous vous proposons de la découvrir ci-dessous. Notez qu'en plus du patch note, il y a également des notes concernant l'équilibre du jeu que nous vous proposerons en news très rapidement.
- The following options now default to off: Simple Command Card, Show Current Order Waypoint, Select Larva Clusters and Team Colored Life Status Bars.
- The following option now defaults to on: Allow Selecting Uncontrollable Units.
- An error is no longer generated when attempting to burrow previously un-burrowed units with other units that are already burrowed.
- The Select Army button now defaults to the F2 hotkey.
- Queens and mothership cores are no longer selected when the Select Army button is used.
- Tempest and Oracle now have proper selection sounds.
- Fixed an issue where executing certain queued orders would be delayed if an ability was on cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where certain units were missing flail animations.
- Fixed some missing text in the zerg tab on non-grid hotkey profiles.
- Simple Command Card has been removed from the Planetary Fortress.
- The Build SCV command card button on the Command Center has been moved back to the top left slot.
- Raven’s Seeker Missile once again costs 125 energy.
- Fixed an issue where the unit icons for grouped hellions would sometimes change.
- Dead marines will no longer display Stimpack’s expiration effect animation where they fell.
- Units destroyed by the widow mine no longer display two death animations when the Reduced Violence option is toggled on.
- Units launched into the air by the siege tank’s sieged attacks now display properly under Low settings.
- A bug was fixed that caused battlecruiser anti-ground damage to be more than 8.
- Unpowered Warp Gates will no longer show as Gateways under the fog of war.
- Protoss structures are no longer invisible through the fog of war if vision was lost just as construction was completing.
- Mothership and mothership core now play appropriate ready sounds.
- Revealed debuff tooltip for Revelation has been clarified.
- Mineral Shield no longer uses a placeholder icon.
- Missile Attack upgrade has been corrected to increase locust damage in increments of 1 instead of 2.
- Banelings will no longer play an incorrect death animation if they are killed while suspended in the air.
- Ultralisks no longer emerge from Burrow Charge slightly ahead of their target destination.
- Burrow Charge now deals the correct amount of damage when the ultralisk has received melee attack upgrades.
- Burrow Charge ability icon now matches the new upgrade icon on the Ultralisk Den.
- It is now possible to set custom hotkeys for the swarm host and viper.
- Viper’s Consume ability no longer uses the Corruption icon.
- Viper no longer uses a high quality death model on Low graphics settings.
- Hydralisk speed on creep is now consistent before and after researching the Muscular Augments upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where drones would not be automatically re-selected after canceling construction of a building.
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.