Blizzard a mis en ligne la liste des problèmes connus pour le patch 1.5.0 de StarCraft II. Certains sont déjà solutionnés mais n'hésitez tout de même pas à y jeter un oeil, on y apprend par exemple que Mac OS 10.5 n'est plus supporté et que vous devez disposer d'un OS plus récent pour profiter de cette version du jeu.
New Issues Since 1.5 Release
- SC2 crashes when loading the Friends tab in Leagues & Ladders: We are investigating an issue where the client will crash if players look at the Friends tab in the Leagues and Ladders page if they have friends who are currently online in Diablo III or World of Warcraft.
- Creating or joining certain custom games on some maps will cause the game to be played without the latest balance settings: This issue is under investigation.
- (Southeast Asia) The General Chat button is grayed out and unavailable on the Battle.net Home Page: This issue is under investigation.
- Attempting to publish a document through the StarCraft II Editor will result in an an error and prevents publishing: This issue is under investigation.
- Logging in with a Starter Edition account can cause the game to become unresponsive and can result in a crash: This issue is under investigation.
- Users are receiving an error message when attempting to migrate to 1.5.0: This issue is under investigation, however we have found a Work Around that can resolve the issue.
- Units do not always take the most direct path when ordered to move across the map: This issue is under investigation.
- The Bonus Pool can be negative for some players: This issue is under investigation.
- After migrating from 1.4.4, or previous builds, to 1.5.0, any non-standard files previously placed in the 'Mods' folder will be deleted once migration is complete: This issue is under investigation.
- The Burning Tide map shows up in the Arcade section instead of the Starcraft section: This issue is under investigation.
- The Career listing for 1v1 on the player Profile page can be inaccurate: This issue is under investigation.
- Using the Find/Replace function can freeze the Data Editor: This issue is under investigation.
- Attempting to modify a frame after its XML was just replaced can cause the editor to crash: This issue is under investigation.
- New units created from the Editor will not show in the game client unless the map is saved first: This appears to be Mac Editor specific and is under investigation.
- The game can crash when testing a map in Windowed mode with the Trigger Debug Window and Preloading enabled: This appears to be Mac Editor specific and is under investigation.
- Changing data sources in the Text Editor can cause the editor to crash: This appears to be Mac Editor specific and is under investigation.
- Navigating back to Quick Match from the score screen can result in going back to an Arcade style game information page for some maps: This issue is currently under investigation.
- Placement matches may not display correctly: This issue is under investigation.
- The scrollbar on the Replays page causes the Load, Delete, and Keep button text to shake: This issue is under investigation.
- Maps played through Fun or Not will not show up in Match History or Recently Played immediately after a match: This issue is under investigation.
- The text of the patch notes can shift when scrolling through them: This issue is under investigation.
- Navigating to the campaign page through Quick Navigation makes it possible for a player to remain in the campaign page even after accepting Matchmaking queues from the party leader: This issue is under investigation.
- Random teams are not counting towards the "Current League" stat in the Career Team Badge tooltip: This issue is under investigation.
- Some Automatic Matchmaking games can start with uneven teams: This issue is under investigation.
- Favored messaging in the load screen sometimes doesn't match the favored messaging in the score screen: This issue is under investigation.
- An error can occur during the migration process to 1.5.0. for an Southeast Asia client: This issue is under investigation.
- Running "StarCraft II Migration Setup.exe" in the "Temp" folder can cause serious issues with your game: This is being caused thanks to some temp files not being properly removed during migration and we are working towards a solution.
Issues that should now be resolved
- Mac 10.5 is no longer being supported for StarCraft II: We are no longer supporting Mac OS 10.5 or earlier, more information can be found at Mac OS X Support Update.
- The Mode selector on the Leagues and Ladders Career Summary page and Friends tabs have duplicate modes in the dropdown.
- Larva block construction, making it difficult to replace destroyed hatcheries.
- Flying units on different cliff levels will not be hit by splash damage from targeted AoE attacks or abilities.
- Viewing a Latin American Profile can cause the game to crash.
- The EPM observer overlay is displaying APM, and APM observer overlay is displaying EPM.
- The in-game battle buddy UI does not always properly reset for mouseover states.
- The Fist of Furry Blizzcon 2011 decal is not displaying correctly in-game.
- Users cannot add Facebook friends via the Connect to Facebook feature.
- Players can lose Feat of Strength achievements.
- Top X Team Feat of Strength achievements were not being properly granted to some players.
- It is possible to stack a large number of units into tight spaces and push units into unreachable terrain.
- One of the portrait rewards appears as a blue square.
- An account can become flagged as starter edition when it is a full edition account if the System Clock is inaccurate.
- Some matchmaking games can start 3 seconds late.
- e_fileCorruptRepairable crash on start up.
- Some league divisions are smaller then they should be.
- Performance can dip noticeably at times after 1.4.
- Using the Restart button when loading a saved game from a previous version will result in an incorrect campaign progression.
- ATI Graphical Corruption.
- Incompatible video driver warning message.
- Razer peripherals cause performance issues.
- Camera Rotation is behaving improperly when modifying the rotation by positive values.
- An Input Limit Reached message can be generated when a user with a large friend list rapidly cycles through battle.net menus.
- Attempting to load GSL Bel'Shir Beach can result in a video driver crash on some cards.
- It's possible for the game client to become flagged as Starter Edition even when accessed by a full account.
- Renaming a replay to the same name deletes the file.
- Subgroup priorities are inconsistent for some Terran units.
- It is possible for the Roach's burrowed/unburrowed animation cycle to become stuck.
- Galaxy Map Editor Unit Can Attack Unit Type Issue
- Galaxy Map Editor Modify Player Property Issue
- Zerg eggs are missing their hatching animation and models.
- Fun or Not dropping players after game start.
- Bonus points are being awarded even though the season lock is in place.
- The Terran Strategy channels only allow a limited number of members per channel.
- Tutorial videos accessed during a game are not playing.
- Fungal Growth does not give the alert that you are being attacked.
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.