Beta HOTS: Disparition du Warhound, retour du Carrier et plus
Sharas | 15/09/2012 à 11h29 - 25
Blizzard a publié sur le forum officiel US des notes complémentaires au patch sur l'équilibrage de la beta. On notera tout particulièrement la disparition du Warhound et le retour du Carrier. En plus de cela, il y a pas mal de changements pour certaines unités Protoss et Terran. Ces notes ne sont disponibles qu'en anglais pour le moment.
- The locust’s attack range has decreased from 3 to 2.
- We have removed the oracle’s Preordain ability.
- We have added a new area of effect ability for the oracle called Phase Shield.
- Targeted friendly units are shielded from harmful effects for 5 seconds.
- Fungal Growth, Corruption, Contaminate, Graviton Beam, Concussive Shells, Abduct, Revelation, Vortex, and 250mm Strike Cannons [o]Phase Shield removes the effect and prevents units from being affected.
EMP Phase Shield removes the anti-cloaking effect but not the damage dealt.
- Neural Parasite Phase Shield will not remove this effect but it will prevent units from being affected.
- The energy upgrade has been removed.
- Entomb’s duration has been reduced to 25 sec, but the health per Entomb has increased to 100.
- The cost per unit has changed from 150/200 to 150/150.
- The attack range has been reduced from 22 to 15.
- The damage has changed from 30 to 30 + 20 to massive.
- The ranged upgrade has been removed.
- Recall will now cost 100 energy.
- The mothership core will now start with 50 energy and when upgraded, energy will be set back to 50.
- The range of Purifier Beam has been increased from 7 to 10.
- This unit has returned to the game.
- This unit has been removed from the game.
- We have added a new passive ability called Combat Awareness.
- This allows reapers to see up cliffs.
- Battle hellions can now be built from the Factory. It has an Armory requirement.
- There is a new upgrade at the Armory that will allow transformation between Battle Mode and Normal Mode.
- We have removed the Armory requirement.