Un nouveau patch a été appliqué sur la beta de StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm cette nuit. On notera tout particulièrement que deux unités Protoss gagnent chacune de nouvelles compétences. Nous vous proposons de découvrir les modifications qui ont été apportées par celui-ci :
- The Void Siphon and Entomb abilities have been removed.
- This unit has a new ability called Pulsar Beam.
- Pulsar Beam : The Oracle channels a beam at an enemy structure that deals 25 damage every second.
- Pulsar Beam : 2 mana is drained per second from the Oracle while this ability is channeled.
- Pulsar Beam : This ability has a range of 5.
- This unit has a new ability called Time Warp.
- Time Warp : The Oracle creates a temporal field that slows all ground units’ movement speed within a 3.5 radius by 50%.
- Time Warp : This ability costs 75 energy to cast
- Time Warp : This ability can be cast from 9 range.
- Oracle build time has decreased from 60 to 35 seconds.
- Damage has been increased from 25 to 30.
- The +massive damage bonus no longer requires an upgrade at the Fleet Beacon.
- +Massive damage has been decreased from 35 to 30.
- This unit has a new ability called Envision.
- Envision : This ability grants the Mothership Core detection for 30 seconds.
- Envision : This ability costs 50 energy to cast.
- Envision : This ability grants detection within the Mothership Core’s sight range (14).
- The Purify ability no longer grants detection to the Nexus.
- The Purify ability has been renamed to “Photon Overcharge”.
- The speed of Burrow Charge has been increased from 2.25 to 3.75.
- The duration of Blinding Cloud has been increased from 10 to 14 seconds.
- This unit now completely blocks pathing when placed next to other structures, including other Spine Crawlers.
- Zerglings and other small units can no longer squeeze in between Spine Crawlers.
- The scale of this unit has been increased from 0.85 to 0.95.
- Transformation to Hellbat no longer requires an upgrade and is enabled once an Armory is built.
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.